Monday, January 31, 2011

Here it goes

After years of refusing to create a blog, I have finally given in to my better judgement. In an effort to practice my writing and reviewing skills, I will be focusing on film, stage,television, and anything else that may peak my interest.
This year, I am taking part in the Cannonball 100. For those of you who do not know, the ultimate goal is to read and review 100 books (or for this season, 52) in one year. I'm trying to reach a realistic goal for a college student so I have dropped that number to 30. For all of my imaginary fans who may be interested in joining my reading challenge, I have included a link to the pajiba article where the cannonball came from. Currently, I have just finished Water for Elephants which will be reviewed this week.

http://www.pajiba.com/book_reviews/cannonball-read-season-two.php

No comments:

Post a Comment