Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mission Impossible 4: Insert Scientology Joke here


My friends make fun of me for my obsession with Tom Cruise. I have no defense: he's completely nuts. But you have to agree, he makes one damn fine Ethan Hunt. If nothing else, Simon Pegg is in it!

However, for those who have a slightly different interest in new movies, I want to present an alternative. Steven Spielberg finally has a new movie actually directed by him and it just happens to be War Horse. As far as I know he hasn't directed anything since Indiana Jones and the fact that he chose War Horse makes things even better. War Horse is currently on Broadway in New York and got a few Tony's to boot. I don't want to speak too soon but it seems to have the proper formula of an oscar winner.


...And just for those who are extra curious I included something about War Horse on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment