Friday, February 10, 2012

Damn that Keebler Elf!


This is the time of year where I begin to frantically search every grocery store and gas station around to find my precious girl scout cookies. The greatest of all these cookies? Samoas (s'moas?). Eh, I'm too tired to google the spelling but you guys know what I'm talking about, right? Delectable caramel, chocolate and coconut circles that can never be cloned outside of the Girl Scouts of America. That is, I thought they were one-of-a-kind until the evil Keebler Elf decided to put those poor adorable scouts out of business! This picture is evidence of my discovery and it's amazing I was able to snag such an image as they were completely devoured shortly after the photo was taken. I am here to say before the whole internet that Keebler has created a monster and we can now enjoy these cookies all year round. No, I'm not getting any sort of sponsor money for featuring this, I just wanted you to know what a gift and a curse these cookies are for anyone who is a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment