Friday, July 22, 2011

Amazon Thinks They are Apple



Am I the only person offended by this? Amazon is obviously trying the whole "I'm a Mac" "and I'm a PC" thing. White background and all. That's cool when you are competing companies but when it's a book versus an e-reader you just end up looking like a douche. "Oh my, you are going to buy a BOOK?! Those are sooooo last century."

What's worse is that I actually own a kindle. They might be practical for flights or times where you need to save space but I will never give up actual books. Something about actually turning a page is way more fun than pressing a button titled "next page." And ads like these make me want to send it back covered in paper cuts. Amazon, stop being snobs. Your kindle is not that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment