Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sherlock Holmes 2


The new posters just came out for the so named "Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows." Blech. Am I the only one getting a little exhausted of vague yet mysterious titles? Anywho, overall I rather enjoyed the last film as I was always fascinated with Irene Adler and all other bits they placed as a wink to the books. Even small things like Watson saying "count the stairs" were small references that only book fans would get but overall I think we can all admit that the movie is a whole different animal from the novels.
Yet, who doesn't love a good mystery paired into a fun popcorn flick? Boring people. I just wish the geniuses who think up titles could be a little more creative with what they choose. Unless the villain in this film is an actual shadow (Oh! Or that witch doctor guy from The Princess and the Frog! But I digress), I think it's safe to say that this title is total shit. Doesn't mean the movie won't still be cool. Just means I will rage a bit. And we all know what opinions are like...

No comments:

Post a Comment